| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brno in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Brno are fair having on balance a moderate 5:56 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:40.
- There are approximately 7:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44% of daylight hours and cloudy 56% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brno April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Brno, Czech Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Brno:
- Wroclaw, Poland - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) N
- Czestochowa, Poland - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) NE
- Krakow, Poland - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) ENE
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) ENE
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 239.4 kms (148.8 miles) E
- Poprad, Slovakia - 259.4 kms (161.2 miles) E
- Sliac, Slovakia - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) ESE
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SSE
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 114.4 kms (71.1 miles) SSE
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SE
- Budapest, Hungary - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) SE